Sunday 3 April 2011

Summary Sunday


I need to be more mindful of  a lot of things
but especially patience and self control ~
they weren't strengths this week - at all.

However....



Flowers from Finn made me smile and melted my heart




Finn telling me there was a " Big leg Daddy" behind the chase made me laugh!



A "besh you mummy" from Ruby when you have a head cold, can't help but make you feel better



I love that Finn's preschool is teaching Environmental Health this week - and that the message is getting through. I was putting old cards out for recycling and Finn picked them up and said : " I got a good idea Mum... let's make a "cycling" picture out of these" 





It made me grateful in the powers of the universe that I happened to bump into one of
 my dearest friends at a tile shop in a suburb neither of us live in nor frequent very often ~ nor did either of us know we would be there! Made my day!



Thankful for the fresh air and sunshine to dry all my washing!!!!




Loving the little things - like watching your kids play Mummy's
and Daddy's together!


Tell me about your highs this week... I'd love to hear them

Danni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a message! I love hearing from you

Danni xx