Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter weekend overview!


Such beautiful weather on Good Friday to play outside


... in the sand and dirt... in a tutu!


Yummo lunch!
 Asparagus, caramelised onion and fetta tart
 and
 Caramelised onion,tomato, basil and Parmesan tart,
accompanied by a green salad
( lettuce, avocado,cucumber, pear and walnuts
with a dressing of honey, lemon juice and hazelnut oil)
Coke for the Big Cheese and his Mum and water for me !



Finn playing hairdressers with his Gran


...they had such a fun day...


I just LOVE this photo


Finn the builder


This weekend also meant more tiles were laid and grouted!


I made some Easter cookies

 

Treats from the Easter Bunny



My little Easter Bunnies!


I made some Easter cupcakes... didn't turn out quite as I planned...
but they tasted OK.


Lunch at my sisters!


Happy Easter everyone... hope yours was as blessed as mine

Danni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a message! I love hearing from you

Danni xx