Friday 2 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....



I spent most of yesterday with Finn putting up our Christmas decorations - the Christmas Carols were blasting from the iPod and we had such fun! I even managed to keep my control freak tendancies when it comes to decorating under wraps - and Finn was so proud of his handiwork!


I thought I'd share a tour of our home - ready for Christmas... Grab a cuppa - I've got a few photos to share!


I made this star "wreath" this year for the (ugly) front door! 

 Our entry/foyer - Vignette #1



Entry/foyer - Vignette #2






The kids play area

My "study" area....
 Ruby comes downstairs in the morning and goes up to
Santa and says "Good morning Christmas!"




Our Dining room... Finn suggested I add the stars to the
"lamp-terns" to make them look so so fancy!






 The lounge room

So there you have it - my Christmassy abode!
It's great to see Christmas through the eyes of children -
the wonder and excitement of it all!
I can't wait this year!

Happy Decorating!

Danni xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It all looks so Christmas-y and super-stylish. You know I love some vignette action and you've got it happening all over the place:) Your kids crack me up. Honestly, they are hilarious. Big hugs, Meredy xo
    p.s. can't wait for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a message! I love hearing from you

Danni xx