Tuesday 15 November 2011

A chat over coffee....

 
I've just had a wonderful morning with my baby girl Ruby
We dropped Finn off at preschool for a "make up day"
from when he was sick a few weeks ago, then
Ruby and I  did a little shopping and went to a local
nursery for morning tea.



Ruby enjoyed her Baby Chino and a play in the playground,
while I relaxed with my Skim Flat White and watched the water....




We also shared some fruit skewers and honey yoghurt!
Yummo!!!



What a great way to start the day!
She is now tucked up in bed having her rest....
as for me.... can't keep avoiding the  housework ....

Hope you've all had a great start to your day too!

Love
Danni xx



I'm so thankful to be able to have times like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a message! I love hearing from you

Danni xx